Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Denice Peters: New Artwork, Appointment, and Art Fair

 

 
ART artist Denice Peters has some good news to share, as well as two recent pastel paintings: "IOWA" (above) and "Stormy Pasture" (below).
 
"It's wild and crazy out there," says Peters. "But, in all the craziness, I have received some blessings too. I was just added to the stable of artists in Southwind Art Gallery in Topeka, KS. I currently have three paintings on display there now. I look forward to working with them."

     "I just taught a live pastel class in West Des Moines and will be at the Harlan Art Fair at the Brick Wall Gallery in downtown Harlan, IA on Nov 7th from 10:00am - 4:00pm. Some will be outside around the court house square and some indoors like me across the street. Stop in and check out all the artists."
 

     "Also I was just appointed as Vice President of the Iowa Pastel Society. I hope I serve the group well."
 
Congratulations, Denice! Hope to see many of you at the Harlan Art Fair on Saturday, November 7th, in Harlan IA from 10:00am - 4:00pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Artist: Julie Vermeer

This Week's Featured Artist: Julie Vermeer Vermeer Glass Art - Studio & Gallery is here for you to Discover Hidden Talents, Create E...